Hi,

as Lukas just opened up a discussion about mentioning commercial support on the
(new) PLC4X Homepage.
One Example where this is done is Apache Druid
(https://druid.apache.org/community/ see Getting Help).

One concern of myself is that we should be transparent but strict about what
companies we allow to mention there. One one hand, everybody who contributes
and is reasonable qualified should be noted. On the other hand we do not want
dozens of companies to be listed there that have few or no knowledge about the
project.

Thus, I suggest, as process, that whoever wants to be mentioned there just
applies in a formless manner (on dev@...) and the PMC decides by regular vote
if this is accepted or not.
This should be reasonably fair and transparent. What do others think?

Julian