Hi all,

so I took the question to the trademarks list (Which I sort of think is the
appropriate place to ask)

Chris

Am 26.01.20, 18:35 schrieb "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>:

    +1 From my side

    We however should double check that this is generally allowed.
    Just finding a precedence where it is done, doesn't mean it's generally
allowed.
    It might have just not been found.

    Chris