On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 8:34 AM, Steve Huston <shus...@riverace.com> wrote:
> [...]

I have no issues adding the license header, but I don't have a way of
testing it out.
Last time I did it, I had stepped on the almigty special marker and
Steve had to work it out.
So I believe somebody from the .NET project needs to do this and
verify that everything is fine.

--
Regards,

Rajith Attapattu