Hi Carlos,

It is unlikely that Ant artifacts will affect Maven results.  They have
different jar names.

I synced up and clean my local repo and rebuilt the compiler with the
feature/vivid branch and royale-asjs with the vivid-ui-set branch and
everything works as expected.  In
examples/royale/VividExample/target/javascript/bin/js-debug/App.css is a
TextField selector that has several properties.

The file I changed in royale-compiler is CSSManager.java.  Add a
System.out.println("This is Carlos's local copy"); at the beginning of
getCSSFromThemes.  Delete the compiler jars from your local repo and
rebuild the compiler then the framework and example.  You should see your
println in the output.  If you don't then for some reason you are pulling
the wrong one.  The console output for the compiler should show that it
put the jars in the local repo.  The console output for framework and/or
examples should show where it got the compiler jars.

-Alex