Did you add a system.out.println to prove your local version is being run?

________________________________
From: carlos.rov...@gmail.com <carlos.rov...@gmail.com> on behalf of Carlos
Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2018 12:13:09 PM
To: dev@royale.apache.org
Subject: Re: How I can use multiple CSS files

Hi Alex,

I removed all my maven repo and build all again. As well check that your
commits are in, and removed all targets to start from a clean point.
I created a new branch "vivid-ui-set" since the other one had the rebase
problem.
When I build Vivid, then BlueTheme and the Example I find that TextField
css tule is empty and sub rules for label and input are empty as well
I see TextField.css is in theme SWC but is not applied in final example app

I think you should get the same if you build with maven and maybe as you
first started to build with ANT and then with MAVEN maybe the old ant
content was affecting the build

Can you take a look?

* Check the new branch and that your changes are there
* remove as I did targets and royale vivid projects in .m2 repo
* and try to build from scratch only with maven

If you get it to work, I think something is wrong in royale since we should
get the same output.
maybe different maven version? (I'm using 3.5.0)

Hope we can reach what's going on since I'm stuck with this problem and
would like to continue working on this

Thanks in advance!

Carlos

https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fabout.me%2Fcarlosrovira&data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7C421d556ef2324f8401d208d5789e6fa1%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C636547544242920441&sdata=Zsm8rDjQVxvhtvZyz6drm8gTJPi02arOCJlsiV3Z%2B4A%3D&reserved=0