You'll have to debug it.  I can't reproduce it.  For the third time, did
you try the System.out.println test?

Get a Java debugger going and prove that the code paths I added are not
working correctly.

Sorry, but I don't know what else to do on my end, when you aren't going
to try to debug it where it is failing.
-Alex