Hi,

now that we solved part of the technical problems to start making the real
tasks to skin the components, I was thinking in the main concept for vivid,
and think the name is not right. I take that to avoid thinking and make
starting to work on this, but now I think a best name for this UI set could
be "Jewel", as one of the precious stones use to decorate a crown (like the
one in our Royale logo).

In the other hand the namespace prefix will be "j" so for example we'll be
writing "<j:Button/> that could recall to js and javascript, but more
simple since a think only one letter is very good ;)

I know this is maybe a little thing, and maybe more "a side" from the code
things we use to handle, but I always think that concepts and all the
things that wire all together are as well important so people know we work
all from various sides and try to get the best.

Let me know what do you think about it

Thanks!