Hi,

just let you know that I made this refactor and remove old branches.
I merged compiler changes in develop, since I think are not specific of
Jewel.
So, for the moment I'll use only one branch in asjs until I need more
branches.
If for example, I fix a compiler problem in CSS I'll commit to develop
since normaly it would be a bug and not part of something new
This is all good to ease the work since the refactor now was simple and
maybe later could be a problem

thanks

Carlos