Hi Piotr,

for compiler I expect to solve (if I can, since is not my conformt zone and
I need to see what can I do) bugs in CSS.
Don't see anything that not should go directly to develop since should be
commits solving concrete issues (like #25, and #26)

In the other hand, my work will be in 3 concrete projects that are isolated
from the rest (Jewel, JewelTheme, and JewelExample)
those projects are still "incubating", so deserves a branch and the work
will be there, although right now are safe, but I think it should not be in
the 0.9.2 release (not like compiler bugs or enhancements)

In the case this change in the future, we can adapt to the change, but I
think is not good to put things before it happens, and for me is more quick
not to need to update 3 branches against develop when only one is needed.