Hi Alex,

don't want to disturb the new release, and as I'm working on a branch, I
think all this work will no affect that.
My plan is to make some real work first, and maybe this weekend make the
renaming, but all in the branch.
Maybe, if I get a component or two that looks final in this days, we can
merge in develop before you cut the release. In that case at that time I
could ask you and see what we can't do