Hi,

it's very hard to me to invest lot of time both in tryin to develop
something useful in the look and feel field for us where no other is doing
work, trying to explain and discuss all issues I find without get any
traction. It's like to face a wall all the time.

Maybe I'm wrong with my proposals but other times my perception is that
things are settled in a particular way
and we don't want to change it since is working in the current state. But I
think we always where thinking of change things as we evolve Royale. We're
in a 0.9.2 release, we're not in 1.0, but the way we're managing all issues
seems to
me that we're fine with what we have now and we are freezing the API.

In all the issues raised last days only CSS compiler errors are real bugs,
since without that fixes royale can't output concrete CSS rules (I think
those not require any discussion)

The font injection is maybe another bug (don't know why a class in a theme
is not "visible" by the final app), but can be workarounded with an html
that setup the font for now.

Things like classNames discussion are not critical (I know), it's just a
matter to refine the API since I had problems each time I go that path,
first with MDL and now with Jewel. Maybe I'm the only one since no other
has tried what I'm trying to do: Creating Themes.

In my opinion, give the users only a way to manage classNames vía string,
is insufficient and cumbersome and deserves at a minimun some API methods
since is an important point in how UI is stylized, and how controls and
objects in html can be "extended" or diferenciated (Alex explained very
well the importance of this in the typenames thread). So some API to ease
that is for me very Wellcome since I'm doing that work, and will be more
users doing that work. In this point, I don't think we should shield us in
things like PAYG or if that is a bit less performant.

To close and avoid having much discussion to not reach to some valuable
point:  I can try to go with what we have, but makes me feel not so good
about the continuous rejection of my proposals. As well, you are saying
that we should wait to what users demand...but I'm an user of the API, and
my perception as a "zero user" seems to be not valuable. Since I don't get
traction on this, I'll try to continue with what we have and report back