Hi Piotr,

that's one of the advantages of a collection, order doesn't matter! :)

<j:TextButton text="PRIMARY" className="myCustomStyle" primary="true"/>

output:

*<button type="button" class="jewel button textbutton myCustomStyle
primary" style="margin: 10px 0px 0px; display: block;">PRIMARY</button>*

this is one of the reason to change, since you'll end trying to figure what
comes in first or not.

Do you need more evidence?

Thanks