Carlos,

In my opinion you are not facing the wall from US. You are facing the wall
from lack of volounteers who can help, do the job.
Believe me your Jewel effort in my list of tasks is almost on the Top. I
have to fiinish planned work in TranspiledActionScript first and I hope to
join.

When it will be - maybe in couple of weeks. In the end something have to
pay the bills and Royale is only fraction of that.

I contribute in other related areas. I Wish I could contribute in your way
or Alex and Peter.

Thanks for your work!
Piotr