Hi Harbs

> I don’t know why you keep asserting this.

Cause I'm dealing with this since 2016 with MDL?, if this is not enough
experience and time with an API, don't know what should I do to reflect
that is the part of Royale where I always move and maybe have the most
experience. I had to solve the problems that recently was solved by Alex
with themes in MDL when I reported it almost 2 years ago and finaly where a
bug, but at that time wasn't.

> The general rule with live collections in general is to avoid them when
> possible. Collections need to be resolved which adds overhead. The less
> interactions with a DOM, the better. Native JS is almost always going to
> more efficient than browser/DOM APIs.

That's true, and I adhere to that mantra most of the times, but in this
case I think it's better, since:

-Users will have a more easy way to do things (and that's one of the things
flex did really good)
-If there's an impact in performance, my guess is that will be minimal (but
can ensure since I don't have the data)