Hi Piotr,
just tested without do any other change to the code posted yesterday and is
working (what surprised me)

<j:TextButton text="PRIMARY" primary="true" className="myCustomStyle"/>

gives:

*<button type="button" class="jewel button textbutton primary
myCustomStyle" style="margin: 10px 0px 0px; display:
block;">PRIMARY</button>*

what is completely right

what does not work is

<j:TextButton text="PRIMARY" primary="true" className="myCustomStyle
myotherstyle"/>

that is what Alex said, and can be easily resolved with a if-else that
handles multiple classes in a string

I have no doubt that this is far better that what we have right now since
code is managed by a browser API (that should fast) and code in our
libraries will be be lighter.