Hi Craig,

> When there is a change to the bits being discussed, I would encourage you
to change the name. In this case, I would change to RC2 which indicates
that there is a change from the bits discussed as RC1

> I would suggest including the checklist link in the [DISCUSS] thread. (If
only to give the mentors a chance to review as well.)

Good suggestion, we can check checklist at thread [1] and [2], or create a
new thread to check them.

> When this comes to the [VOTE], it will be very useful to include these
links showing the results of the discussion.

OK, after discussion, we can create a new thread to show result, title
maybe [RESULT] [DISCUSSION] xxx

So, we just leave this vote thread and replay other thread's result here,
or cancel this vote and create new vote for round 2 when discuss and check
finished?

Liang Zhang (John)
Apache ShardingSphere & Dubbo

Craig Russell <apache....@gmail.com> 于2019年3月29日周五 下午1:10写道: