Is the inactivity due to absence of bugs and no suggestions for enhancements or no interest in fixing bugs or adding missing features?

If an organization still wanted to use it but wanted support, are there individuals willing and able to provide support on a commercial basis?

What are the other projects and products that depend on Shindig doing in light of the cessation of development?

Ron