On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 9:37 AM, Oliver Lietz <apa...@oliverlietz.de> wrote:
> On Thursday 13 October 2016 09:32:16 Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>> ...Hmm, but everything should be doable at runtime without a restart
> Well, yes – especially in my Karaf context where features are installed at
> runtime. But I was to late to that repoinit party... *sigh...

Repoinit code can be executed at any time via RepoInitParser [1] and
JcrRepoInitOpsProcessor [2] services.

The implementation of the latter takes care of ordering the
statements, creating JCR namespaces first, then nodetypes, then the

So as long as a given set of repoinit statements includes all required
namespace and nodetype definitions it can be executed in isolation at
any time, using these simple services.