On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 10:34 AM, Oliver Lietz <apa...@oliverlietz.de> wrote:
> ...So we will spend time making provisioning
> model more "dynamic" and modular. Instead we could spend time on pushing and
> exploiting Karaf Features and Karaf Boot for immutable Sling instances....

I guess a minimal demo of Karaf Boot + Features and how it compares to
a Crankstart launch would be useful for us to better understand how
this can work.

I think https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SLING/Sling+NG+Launcher
is a good list of requirements, just made a few minor changes to it.
If Karaf can help us do that that would be cool.

I'm not ready to switch to XML instead of our nice provisioning model
format however, but I suppose that's solvable with appropriate