Bertrand Delacretaz wrote
> On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 12:04 PM, Carsten Ziegeler <>
> wrote:
>> ...I agree it should be deterministic if possible, but I
>> guess alphabetical ordering should do it...
> Agreed, and that should be the case for the installer in general -
> maybe it's actually like that, I don't remember.
Yes, it is sorting and it's alphabetical on the information provided by
the transformer, so it's not necessarily alphabetical by file name, as
.e.g. for bundles it's alphabetical based on the symbolic bundle name.
But for provisioning models, I guess the name of the model is the file
name, so that would fit

Carsten Ziegeler
Adobe Research Switzerland