+1 for 1 and 4,

1 is great for a flat logo icon, for the top of the website, headers, etc.
that can be scaled very small (and large)
and
4 is perfect for the interactions throughout the website, and other
animations, branding pieces, etc.

We can definitely have a range of uses for iconography that can utilize
more than one design!