Yes, I think a Maven profile with a smaller <modules> with just
taverna-scufl2-* (excluding wfdesc, robundle, databundle) could work,
and also set:

<properties>
<maven.compiler.source>1.6</maven.compiler.source>
<maven.compiler.target>1.6</maven.compiler.target>
</properties>

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718