Hi,

I was digging around the GitHub Repo and noticed PR 664 [1], which
tries to prepare TomEE to be build with JDK 11 but CORBA was removed in
JDK 11.

There was a disucssion 2 years ago about removing CORBA related access
[2]. There even exist a JIRA (TOMEE-2324) for it [3].

If we want to build TomEE with JDK 11, we either need to (a) remove
CORBA dependencies (and check the implications as suggested in TOMEE-
2324) or (b) add the CORBA API / IMPL back (e.g. via "jacorb" [4] or
via the glassfish api/impl ("glassfish-corba-orb" [5]).

What is the plan for this? Any opinions? :)

Best,
Richard

[1] https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/664
[2] https://www.mail-archive.com/dev@tomee.apache.org/msg08054.html