Apache Yoko (part of geronimo project) is probably also a viable possibility, a
few years ago it was the IBM Liberty corba implementation, and is presumably
still used in OpenLiberty.  I think jacorb has an incompatible license, which
is why we didn’t use it in Geronimo.  I don’t know about the glassfish orb.

David Jencks