Hi Daniel,

CORBA is an acronym for "Common Object Request Broker Architecture" - a
standard defined by the Object Management Group (OMG) published in 1991
(rather legacy) and which evolves outside the Java Community Process.

You can find some more details about it (and the motivation why it was
removed in Java 11 in JEP 320 [1]. Oracle provides a more (code-driven)
introduction to the topic [2].

I hope, this provides some insights into this (ancient) technology :).

Best,
Richard

[1] https://openjdk.java.net/jeps/320
[2]
https://www.oracle.com/technical-resources/articles/javase/rmi-corba.html

Am Dienstag, den 07.07.2020, 09:33 -0300 schrieb Daniel Dias Dos
Santos: