BTW, supporting CORBA, no matter which orb you pick, is quite difficult unless
you happen to already be a CORBA expert, probably because you’ve already
implemented significant parts of an ORB. The CORBA documentation is fairly
opaque, and the semantics are quite different from what you are used to in
java.  Even though Yoko was used to certify IBM Liberty, getting it to work
with TomEE is likely to be a significant and painful adventure.

David Jencks