Dne 28.5.2016 v 05:11 Ben Rosser napsal(a):
> I agree; just because the change happened upstream in systemd doesn't mean
> that this shouldn't be evaluated in Fedora
> itself before being turned on by default.
>
> This absolutely seems like the kind of thing that should be a system-wide
> change proposal (for F25, I guess).

+1
Systemd has the right to enable it in upstream. But distribution should respect
the whole community. I.e. Fedora
maintainer should disable this change in package. Notify affected packages (and
file BZ) and only when majority of them
are resolved, then this feature should be enabled in distribution.

--
Miroslav Suchy, RHCA