> That new thing then gets leveraged into the next new thing with multiple
> layers that would make MC Escher and Rube Goldberg proud.
Awesome :D ...

TL;DR:
I don't need to investigate it further.
I was afraid of rouge Fedora Module builds, which actually didn't happen.

If flatpack needs to rebuild everything for them again, it's a pity
(from the infrastructure load POV), but I'd guess there's no other way
currently.

Thanks for confirmation and clarification.

--

Michal Schorm
Software Engineer