On Thursday, April 2, 2020 4:56:33 PM PDT Adam Williamson wrote:
> Correction here: the decision process *was* actually initiated quite
> publicly. It was announced in January, in a thread titled "Git Forge
> Requirements: Please see the Community Blog", which (as you'd guess)
> linked to a Community Blog post announcing that a decision was to be
> made under the Open Decision Framework:
>
> https://communityblog.fedoraproject.org/git-forge-requirements/

Ok, I stand corrected then. :)

> thus far, I'd say that was an example of good process, on the face of
> it.

Yes, on the face, and with good intentions nonetheless. :)

> It can be argued that things went wrong later.

I agree 100% with that. Either way, Jeremy should not have been made to feel
the way he is feeling, and I would guess that applies to many people in this
thread. My point still stands that there was a failure at the leadership
level.

Erich