Andrew Lee has a flexible relationship with the truth. This is not a both sides
issue, as every other free software project has also agreed.

Well, it seems you're good then.  So, great.

Just for me, not my 1st rodeo dealing with the spectrum from
megalomaniacal-sociopathic-CEOs to petulant-lemming-staff-actions
And, like I said, to my read, not so clear cut, despite declarations that "This is
not a both sides issue".

I just shared some add'l info that I thought was relevant so folks could read a bit (more)
& make their OWN decisions rather than just blindly do what (arguably) "every other
free software project" is doing.