Bumping this. My apologies for the lack of update on the website, the past
three weeks I've been working 60+ hours a week preparing for a trade show.

At this point I consider the hosting platform to a blocker for completing
the website redesign.

Shall I proceed for the moment assuming that we're using github pages?
If we abandon github pages, that frees me to identify and select a more
i18n friendly site generator, so I haven't put much more work into the
Jekyll version. At present the Jekyll version's English translation is
effectively complete, however I do think some content curation will be
necessary to better fit the new format.

Thanks,
Dan

nextg...@freenetproject.org