Since you guys (Dan and Florent) are the two guys volunteering to do the actual
work here, I'm hopeful you can come to an agreement between you about how to
proceed, otherwise we'll be dead in the water with it (which is exactly what I
had hoped to avoid).
We do now have a credit card and so we can easily set things up on AWS, which
would seem to give us a lot more flexibility, given the difficulties with
internationalization and Github Pages.
Ian.

On Sun, Nov 27, 2016 5:47 PM, Dan Roberts ademan...@gmail.com