There is a misunderstanding here... either we can satisfy ourselves with
github pages' version of jekyll and plugins... or we won't use jekyll at
all. The last thing we need is a jekyll plugin that we can't use on
github pages!

Ian has arranged for the project to have a debit card ... so now we have
more options open.

My favourite would be to explore what can be done with pontoon.

Florent