On Thu, 2016-11-03 at 11:51 +0000, Matthew Toseland wrote:
> On 03/11/16 05:52, Dan Roberts wrote:
> > On Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 2:26 AM, Florent Daigniere <
> > nextg...@freenetproject.org> wrote:
> >

> > > Do you have any plan to handle the bank-balance stuff? Or is that
> > > gone
> > > in the new design?
> >
> > I'm doing my best to avoid any "design" decisions, so I had no plan
> > include the bank balance, but it definitely has value.
>
> Currently this is updated hourly, requiring a sed script on the static
> site, from a script running on my home server. Any thoughts on this
> welcome. I'm guessing we could use either server- or client- side
> includes to eliminate the sed script?

The definition of "static website" precludes server-side includes ;)

I personally don't think that it adds anything and would get rid of it
in the name of keeping it simple.

Ian, what do you think? If you want us to keep it, can you define the
requirements? (how up-to-date should it be? what/who would you entrust
with the creds to pull the balance?, ...)

Florent