> On 19 Sep 2016, at 16:02, Ecaterina Moraru (Valica) <vali...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Why don't we just improve this class
> http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/ExtensionCode/ExtensionVersionClass
> ?

Because it’s very different! Actually there isn’t a single field that is the
same as my ChangesClass :)

> Maybe the difference is that this is per version and you kind of want per
> functionality.
>
> But the 'Category' is not needed, since we have the extension page name.
>
> The idea is that I would really want us to see if we could use this
> application also in the future, to document things for the extensions
> pages.

So, for this, I’ve added the notion of ‘Product” to the app. So you can now use
it for the release notes of any number of products (and thus including for
extensions with a separate versioning and release cycle).

We could imagine the extension page using the {{changes/}} macro to display the
RN, or point with a link to the RN page for that product (i.e. extension).

Thanks
-Vincent

> Thanks,
> Caty