If we extend the Repo app and create this ExtensionFeatureClass that
contains all your XProperties (except Category) than we can include them
easily in the RN and Documentation.

We kind of have a "practice" to use something like "Since 8.3M2" (example
in
http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Administration+Application)
that could be generated from these types of objects, using different
layouts depending if we are in RN or documentation.

I'm stopping :) but the thing is that no matter how we implement the
application is going to be useful to be able to filter
features/versions/extension. So I'm excited to see it happen.

Thanks,
Caty