Hi again,

Done more coding (in front of the TV watching the Tennis David cup : France vs
Croatia ;))...

I’ve now completely rewritten the 8.3M1 release notes using the release notes
app:
https://www.evernote.com/l/AHc8Tp-XK6VMkY8ZL0YnNuEg7XLUavZliKM

FTR changes I’ve brought:
* In the end, "When the target audience is “developer” the screenshot is
replaced by an example.” was not a good idea and I’ve dropped it.
* For the developers section, I’ve used a single column view. FTR here’s the
wiki syntax for the New and Networthy part:

"
= New and Noteworthy (since XWiki 8.2) =

[[Full list of issues fixed and Dashboard for
8.3>>http://jira.xwiki.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=13629]].

== For Users ==

{{news columns="3" audience="user"/}}

== For Admins ==

{{news columns="3" audience="administrator"/}}

== For Developers ==

{{news columns="1" audience="developer"/}}
“

I’m quite happy about the result. Do you like it too?

Next step: Provide a UI for adding a release notes news (right now I’ve used
the object editor to write the RN for 8.3M1).