Why don't we just improve this class
http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/ExtensionCode/ExtensionVersionClass
?

Maybe the difference is that this is per version and you kind of want per
functionality.

But the 'Category' is not needed, since we have the extension page name.

The idea is that I would really want us to see if we could use this
application also in the future, to document things for the extensions
pages.

Thanks,
Caty