Currently a user have 2 ways to attach a file to a wiki page:
- in the attachment tab in VIEW mode only ;
- if it's an image, using a WYSIWYG editor.
However, if it's not an image, you cannot add it while you're writing the
content. It's a bit as if you were not able to attach a file while you were
writing an email... not user friendly!
So we have this issue: http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-5400
To fix it, I see 2 options:
- add the handling of attachments in edit mode.
- add *all* docextra tabs like we have in view mode (it's not because you
are editing a page that you don't need to see the history of the page, nor
But this might be not relevant for the class and the object editor.
* Display docextra tabs by default.
* In class and object editors, set $docExtras = .
* Set $docExtras =  in all sheets where we consider it's not relevant to
have the tabs.
Guillaume Delhumeau (guillaume.delhum...@xwiki.com)
Research & Development Engineer at XWiki SAS
Committer on the XWiki.org project
devs mailing list