Just some remarks before I go:
* As a developer, I always use the Wiki editor, and even for me it's a pain
to go to view mode to upload a file (for example, an image in the release
notes).
* I never use drag&drop in whatever application I have. I have never liked
it because it requires to open a file explorer specially for that and it's
always a pain because I use applications in full size mode. I'm sure I'm
not the only one so I'm not fond of having it as the only way to upload
attachments.