You make it sound like linking with C++ libraries is an easy task. I think, I know how to express difference between C++ and D: newer versions of C++ can compile legacy C++ code, while D drops C++ compatibility for language redesign, which leads to very limited compatibility with C++, but reasonably retains C ecosystem. C++ ecosystem is the feature of C++, similar to Java, this often outweighs purely linguistic features. This can be added to the "Criticism" section.
The template syntax wasn't introduces at this point.

Unfortunately, there is no logging module in the standard library as of October 2013. Such materials tend to bit rot, so it's better to mention the date.

-gc switch may be needed for the debugger to be able to demangle symbols, though I can't recall for which combination of OS, platform, compiler and debugger it's needed. I saw it in this forum, but can't find.

Code examples are without background, which is not as nice as in the previous version.