Arch Linux package has been updated.

Was awaiting for some of good stuff from this release for a long time :)

There are two extremely disappointing things though:

1)
We still can't get versioning right. Walter has treated release candidate as a release which is why we have 2.064.2 right now as first actual release. This is not intended approach.

2)
"-allinst" switch introduced as a workaround for incomplete implementation of new template instance emitting scheme. Now we have essentially 3 different symbol emitting strategies, all of them are legal, none is documented/guaranteed and those may work in some situations but fail in others (experiments, yay!)

This is exactly the opposite of what I have meant when speaking that symbol emitting are needs more attention.