On Wednesday, 8 January 2014 at 11:19:14 UTC, Alexander Bothe wrote:
On Wednesday, 8 January 2014 at 07:50:38 UTC, Daniel Kozak wrote:
Still debugging does not work :(. But for others (C#,...) it works well. Maybe it is something with dmd. I have clean installation of Archlinux x64

Can't be related to dmd as it's mainly using gdb for debugging.
So, are you able to debug dmd-built programs with gdb then?

with other frontends(kdbg) it is ok.

Perhaps it's an issue with insufficient $PATH entries, i.e. it can't find the gdb executable because of some mysteriously overwritten path env vars - in this case I'd just try to have a symlink to /usr/bin/gdb called gdb inside your project's or bin folder - just to ensure it actually *can* find it.

I do not think so because it runs gdb, and it stops on break point, but it does not show it properly on monodevelop editor (red marker is not mark as current stopping point (arrow is not here)) and I can not do things like next step and so on (just pause and stop button are active).

Perhaps it's some gdb user interface which is missing: mi2 is used there for a better machine2machine interfacing between mono-d and gdb.
Maybe, but I dont know how to test this