On Saturday, 1 February 2014 at 19:52:59 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
Looking at http://wiki.dlang.org/Review_Queue there are 4 proposals that are marked as "Ready for review" or "Ready for comments". I can proceed with any of those any time proposal author sends me an e-mail acknowledging his attention.

Walter Bright, Idan Arye, Paul D. Anderson, Michael Rynn - I am speaking about you ;)

Also if there is something ready but not in queue - don't hesitate about it.

I would prefer that you start with std.xml2. XML is too damn common for D to not have a proper XML module in the standard library.

std.idioms can wait. It's ready as far as I care - it's a little bit thin(only two idioms), but the idea was that once it get accepted, other people can add their idioms there. But like I said - XML should get priority.