On Saturday, 1 February 2014 at 19:52:59 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
Looking at http://wiki.dlang.org/Review_Queue there are 4 proposals that are marked as "Ready for review" or "Ready for comments". I can proceed with any of those any time proposal author sends me an e-mail acknowledging his attention.

Walter Bright, Idan Arye, Paul D. Anderson, Michael Rynn - I am speaking about you ;)

Also if there is something ready but not in queue - don't hesitate about it.

Is this a good practice to give name: std.xml2 with digit at the end? Maybe it would be better to name it's simply std.xml ? And for prevent conflict rename old realization as std.xml.old ?

Also what what is the final decision about using std.unicode instead of std.uni? The first one is much more logical, than short variant.