On 02/02/2014 01:35, Jonathan M Davis wrote:

I believe that the last time that Michael Rynn posted in the newsgroup was
towards the beginning of 2012, and I don't think that he posted very many
times before that, so I question that his proposal is ever going to go
anywhere, even if it's completed and fantastic. He doesn't look like he's
active enough to even see this call for review candidates let alone actually
active enough to go through the review process.

- Jonathan M Davis

xmlp was looking pretty good, but the last change made to the source was in April last year, so I have to guess that Michael has abandoned it :-(