On Saturday, 1 February 2014 at 19:52:59 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
Looking at http://wiki.dlang.org/Review_Queue there are 4 proposals that are marked as "Ready for review" or "Ready for comments". I can proceed with any of those any time proposal author sends me an e-mail acknowledging his attention.

Walter Bright, Idan Arye, Paul D. Anderson, Michael Rynn - I am speaking about you ;)

Also if there is something ready but not in queue - don't hesitate about it.

Paul Andersons's decimal library looks very promising, but isn't usable in its current github version. I think it's more of a 'work in progress' and I hope that its development will be resumed.