On 3/13/14, 6:14 PM, Nick Sabalausky wrote:

What would make the amounts interesting?

Just taking a stab in the dark here but...greater numbers are probably
more interesting numbers? :)  (Sorry I can't be more helpful/specific
than that.)

Yah, I meant HOW MUCH would make the amounts interesting?

Heh, yea. The best I can say is this: My gut feeling (aka best guess, emphasis on "guess") is the general ballbark for "interesting" would be something comparable to a person's salary/wage for whatever amount of time the work would be expected to take. Ex: something that would probably take one full workday's worth of work would be interesting at approx whatever their day job's salary works out to per workday.

Admittedly, that's a pretty vague answer, too.