On Friday, 14 March 2014 at 12:26:11 UTC, John Colvin wrote:
On Friday, 14 March 2014 at 01:19:11 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
On 3/13/14, 6:14 PM, Nick Sabalausky wrote:

What would make the amounts interesting?

Just taking a stab in the dark here but...greater numbers are probably more interesting numbers? :) (Sorry I can't be more helpful/specific
than that.)

Yah, I meant HOW MUCH would make the amounts interesting?

Andrei

How about a salaried position at Facebook as a "D language developer" ;)

This. If Facebook is truly interested into D success, hiring some programmers to work on DMD/Phobos full-time is best thing that can possibly be done. But as far as I understand management is not yet ready for such investment.