On 5/30/14, 3:53 AM, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
On 5/29/14, 9:21 PM, Jesse Phillips wrote:
On Wednesday, 28 May 2014 at 07:21:56 UTC, dennis luehring wrote:
woudl be nice to have some sort of example by example comparison
or as an extension to the page http://dlang.org/cpptod.html

I've got two posts complete[1]. Since C++ and D are exactly the same for
the majority of the code I'm only showing D and talk of C++'s choice.
While the rules governing D's behavior are fairly simple I feel that
I've expanded on the content enough to provide useful information beyond
fixing C++'s problems.

1. http://he-the-great.livejournal.com/52333.html

Nice! I'll post it tomorrow on reddit and friends. You have an unmatched
brace after "assert(a2[].all!(x => x == 0));".

Andrei

Actually a bunch of unmatched braces (formatter eats the closing one?) and at least one ";;" instead of ";". -- Andrei